As Official Package Tour Partner of Rowing Australia, Corporate Travel Management have created an all-in-one package to make your travel plans easy, so you can focus on the racing!
Corporate Travel Management will work with you to create a suitable package for your needs.
|Event||When||Where||Flights & Tickets From*|
|U23 World Championships||25 – 29 July 2018||Poznan, Poland||$2330.00|
|Junior World Championships||08 – 12 August 2018||Racice, Czech Republic||$1962.00|
|U21 Trans-Tasman||23 – 25 August 2018||Lake Karapiro, New Zealand||$560.00|
|Senior World Championships||9 – 16 September 2018||Plovdiv, Bulgaria||$2295.00|
- U23 – AUD$67 per ticket valid for all racing days
- Junior – AUD$67 per ticket valid for all racing days of the event, or $42 for the finals on Saturday and Sunday only
- Senior – AUD$100 per ticket valid for all racing days
- Deadline for U23 FISA Family Grandstand ticket orders is 25 June
- Deadline for Junior FISA Family Grandstand ticket orders is 30 June (due to popularity)
- Deadline for Senior FISA Family Grandstand ticket orders is first in first served, until sold out.
- Ticket only orders will incur a service fee, please use the above Booking Form
- Tickets need to be collected at each location. Further information on ticket collection overseas will be emailed closer to the date.
- Official Supporters merchandise provided by Official Apparel Partner 776BC
- Items available: Women’s and Men’s White Short-sleeve Polo, White Race Cap, White Race Visor
- Order using the above Booking Form
- Deadline for U23 order is 29 June
- Deadline for Junior order is 9 July
- Deadline for Senior orders is 6 August
- Due to high demand some sizes are not available
Alan will be happy to take your bookings and questions: Alan Riedel | (03) 6221 3400 | [email protected]
NB: The above packages being sold are not guided tours. Please confirm with your travel agent what services will be provided.
* Prices are subject to change at any time