The 2019 event will take plate on Sunday 27 October 2019.
For any questions regarding the Australian Indoor Rowing Challenge please email [email protected]
or telephone Ron Batt on 0410 583 474.
- Open, Lightweight and Para 500m – Men’s and Women’s
- Open, Lightweight and Para 1000m – Men’s and Women’s
- Open, Lightweight and Para 2000m – Men’s and Women’s
- Team Relay 4 x 500m – Men’s, Women’s and Mixed
The lightweight limits for rowers are:
- Males 75kg
- Females 61.5kg
Single distance events:
- Under 14 years
- Under 16 years
- Under 19 years
- Open / Masters
Open / Masters categories are defined as 20-29yrs, 30-39yrs, 40-49yrs, 50-54yrs, 55-59yrs, 60-64yrs, 65-69yrs, 70-74yrs, 75-79yrs, 80-84yrs, 85+yrs
Relays 4x 500m:
- Under 19 years
- 20 – 39 years
- 40+ years
- Canberra – Radford College, 1 College Street, Bruce, ACT
- Sydney – Macquarie University Sport & Aquatic Centre, 10 Gymnasium Rd, North Ryde, NSW
- Gold Coast – Trinity Lutheran College, 641 Ashmore Road, Molendinar, QLD
- Melbourne – Lakeside Stadium, 33 Aughtie Drive, Albert Park, VIC
- Brisbane – Brisbane Grammar School – Sports Centre, 33 Kelvin Grove Road, Kelvin Grove, QLD
- Darwin – CrossFit Abode, 12 Swan Crescent, Winnellie, NT
- Perth – Christian Brothers College, 51 Ellen Street, Fremantle, WA
- Nowra – Fleet Air Arm Museum, 489A Albatross Road, Nowra Hill, NSW
- Adelaide – V2 CrossFit Adelaide, 1277 South Road, St Marys, SA
The Australian Indoor Rowing Challenge is proudly supporting the Cancer Council.
Cancer Council is the only Australian charity to work across every area of every cancer, from research to prevention and support. They help people from the point of diagnosis through treatment and survivorship.
$5 from each entry goes to the Cancer Council.