Australian Indoor Rowing Championships
Saturday 30 October 2021
Event centres and virtual locations
- There are no qualifying times – everyone is welcome!
- There is no need to be a part of a club or gym to compete.
- Competition is conducted on Concept2 Static Rowers. You set your own damper/drag factor.
- You can compete at an event centre or online.
- T-shirts will be given to the first 500 domestic entrants.
- Lightweights will need to weigh in between two hours and one hour before their race (virtual entrants should refer to the virtual competitor information).
- Entries close at 11:59pm on Sunday 24 October.
- Race times will be released by Monday 25 October.
- Medals will be awarded to the first three place-getters in every category, regardless of the number of entrants.
- Sanctioned Event in the Qualification for the 2022 World Rowing Indoor Championships!
The Australian Indoor Rowing Championship proudly supports the Cancer Council. The Cancer Council is the only Australian charity to work across every area of every cancer, from research to prevention and support. They help people from the point of diagnosis through treatment and survivorship. $5 from each entry goes to the Cancer Council.
Are you interested in hearing more about Indoor Rowing? If so, why not subscribe to our Indoor Rowing newsletter via the form below?