If you wish to advertise in the classifieds ‘Jobs’ section please contact Sarah Carnahan on [email protected]
PERSONAL ROWING COACH – ACT
Looking for a rowing coach who will build Cameron’s rowing skills, develop valued roles for Cameron where he can give back to his club and foster relationships between Cameron and other club members. Cameron is a friendly and energetic 20 year old who is an outdoors adventurer, he has a goal to become a competitive rower in local regattas.
Please click here for the full postition desctiption.
For further information please contact Karen Caldwell – [email protected] or 0406 886 330
Applications close on Sunday 12 April 2020
Director of Rowing – Geelong College
The Geelong College is seeking to employ a Director of Rowing, to foster and oversee a successful rowing program that enables students to maximise their opportunities to train and race at maximal effort, develop life skills and coaches to improve their craft.
Qualification and Experience
- Relevant educational qualification and experience gained in a similar role
- School aged coaching and/or club rowing/coaching experience
- Minimum Level 2 Australian Rowing Coach Accreditation
- Current Level 2 First Aid and asthma and anaphylaxis qualification
- Current Victorian Institute of Teachers (VIT) registration
- Previous experience working in a school environment is desirable
Application details available at www.geelongcollege.vic.edu.au/the-college/employment
Applications received until Friday 9 April 2020.
Mercantile Rowing Club – Senior High Performance Coach
Mercantile is seeking to appoint a senior highperformance coach to lead the implementation of its high performance vision. The position description can be found here..
The successful applicant will have the following key qualities:
• Leadership – to provide strong leadership and inspiration to those in the highperformance program.
• Well-developed interpersonal, communication and people management skills.
• Excellent rowing coaching skills – minimum level 2 accreditation.
• Organised and administratively competent, able to meet deadlines.
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Current vehicle and marine licences.
• Senior or Sports First Aid certificate.
• Working with children check or similar.
• Level 2 ASADA Certificate.
• Highly motivated, goal orientated.
• Acts with integrity and accountability.
• Communicates in an open, honest and respectful manner.
• Works collaboratively and encourages others to achieve higher performance.
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated commensurate with qualifications, skills and experience.
All applicants are asked to provide a brief written response to each of the key selection criteria located in the position description, as part of the application process.
Enquires should be addressed to the Peter Somerville, Chairman of Selectors at [email protected] 0423 272 853 who will also provide copies of the Club’s high performance vision to interested parties.
Applications should be forwarded to [email protected] by 31 March 2020.